Win a $500 Gift Certificate and Free Eye Exam
Vision Optical is treating one of its current or potential new clients to a FRESH, NEW LOOK
in this special seasonal promotion to help update or upgrade their current eyewear style for the summer. The lucky winner of the “See & Be Seen”
Seasonal Promotion will receive a $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE
along with a FREE EYE EXAM
from Dr. Jessica Peel, Optometrist
. Dr. Peel is a member of the American Optometric and Montana Optometric associations and has lectured on refractive surgery co-management and general eye health.
ENTER TO WIN!
The winner will be selected randomly at Vision Optical on Saturday, June 30, 2012.
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE VISION OPTICAL “SEE & BE SEEN” SEASONAL PROMOTION.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.1. Sponsor: Vision Optical 1331 24th Street West, Billings, MT 59102
2. Who may Enter: To be eligible to submit an entry (each an “Entry”) in the VISION OPTICAL SEE & BE SEEN SEASONAL PROMOTION (the “Promotion”), you must be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, and is not prohibited from entering by Section 3 below (in each case as an “Eligible Participant”).
3. Who May Not Enter: The following persons (collectively, the “Ineligible Parties”), may not enter the Sweepstakes and are not eligible to win the Prize: employees, consultants, representatives of Vision Optical (“Sponsor”).
4. Restrictions: Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. One entry per person. One time use on new, in-store purchase. Gift certificate may not be used on existing balances, transferred or applied to anyone else’s existing balance.
5. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on May 7, 2012, at 08:01:00 a.m. MDT and ends June 29, 2012, at 11:59:59 p.m. MST (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this Promotion.
6. How To Enter:
i. Visit http://www.visionopticalbillings.com/promotion and click on the Promotion entry link which will take you to http://www.facebook.com/visionoptical promotion entry page.
ii. Follow the online instructions to complete the entry form in its entirety, including your first name, last name, phone number, e-mail address; and answer the question: “What is your favorite eyewear brand?”; and
iii. Click “Submit.”
B. All Entries must be received by 11:59 pm MST on June 29, 2012, and will have an equal chance of winning. All Entries must be complete to be considered. Proof of delivery or receipt of an Entry will not constitute proof of Entry. All Entries other than as described herein is void.
Automated or mechanically reproduced Entries are prohibited. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply.
7. Selection of Winners: Sponsor shall conduct a random drawing to select one (1) winner ( “Winner”) from all eligible Entries received during a Sweepstakes Period on or about June 30, 2012 at Vision Optical, 1331 24th Street West, Billings, MT 59102 (the “Drawing”). The selected Winner shall be notified by phone and email. Selected Winner shall be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within five (5) business days of attempted notification date. The failure to respond timely to the notification shall result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, Sponsor shall randomly select an alternate Winner from among the remaining eligible entries. If an alternate Winner fails to respond to the notification, Sponsor shall repeat this process until an eligible Winner is selected. *Winner shall be required to verify name, age and contact information and to execute before a notary public and return within seven (7) days an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues, unless prohibited by law. Prize shall not be awarded until all such properly executed and notarized forms are returned. If Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if Prize is unclaimed at the time of the ticket event, Winner shall forfeit the Prize and an alternate Winner shall be selected.
Prizes: The following prize will be awarded: $500 IN-STORE GIFT CERTIFICATE ALONG WITH A FREE EYE EXAM FROM DR. JESSICA PEEL (Prize value worth about $650)
8. Prize Award: Details of the Prize will be mailed to the winner upon receipt of affidavit. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with the receipt of the Prize and for satisfying any State law requirements with respect to obtaining a driver’s license and automobile insurance. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of the Prize in the calendar year the prize was won. Should federal, state or local law impose any tax reporting or filing obligations on Sponsor arising out of the Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes (including the Winner’s receipt of and/or use of any Prize), the Winner agrees to timely provide Sponsor with any information that is reasonably needed for Sponsor to comply with any such reporting or filing obligations. Odds of winning the Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
9. Limitations of Liability and Release: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or resulting from any Eligible Participant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of any Prize or these Official Rules. All online Eligible Participants must have a valid e-mail address. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, television, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Entry Page in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Entry Page; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, Eligible Participants agree to release and hold the Sponsor and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Eligible Participant’s participation in the Promotion including, without limitation, any use or misuse of any Prize. By accepting a Prize, Winners agree to release and hold Sponsor and Facebook harmless for any loss or injury including, without limitation, any personal injury or property damage resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use/misuse of any Prize. The Prize may be deemed compensation to a Winner and may be subject to withholding in accordance with Sponsor’s payroll practices.
11. General: By participating, Eligible Participants agree to these Official Rules. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion.
12. Winners List/Rules Request: For Winners’ names (first initial, last name, city and state) or Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying “Official Rules” or “Winners List,” postmarked by June 30, 2012, to:
1331 24th Street West
Billings, MT 59102